Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana (RKVY)
Funding Pattern: 100% Central Grant
District Covered: All districts of Uttarakhand
Project Period: 2013-14 to 2016-17 (4 Years), extended upto 2017-18 by the GOI
Total Project Cost: Rs 1784.93 Lakhs
Activities Perform Under RKVY
- Strengthening of Dairy Infrastructure at Co-operative Milk Producers Union in Uttarakhand (2013-14)
- Renovation of the Dehradun Dairy Plant (2013-14).
- Strengthenng of Dairy Infrastucture of Haridwar Milk Union (2013-14)
- Modernization of Milk Co-operative Societies in District Nainital and Udham singh Nagar(2013-14)
- Construction of RCC Overhead (18m staging) Water storage Tank, Capacity -150KL and SMP Godown (Capacity 300MT) at Nainital DUSS Lalkuan.
- Installation of ATMs- Mobile Milk Vending Machine.
- Construction of Milk Rooms.
- Installation of DPMCUs