National Programme for Dairy Development
Funding Pattern : 50% Central Grant and 50% State Share on infrastucture work, 100% Central Grant on rural development work associated with setting up dairy cooperative societies.
- U S Nagar
Project Period : 2015-16 to 2018-19(4 Years), extended up to 2019-20 by GOI.
Total Project Cost: Rs 1868.88 Lakh (GOI share - 1400.69 Lakhs & State share - 468.19 Lakhs)
Activities Perform under NPDD
- Strengthening of infrastructure of District Milk Unions.
- Establishment of Milk outlets
- Purchase of Deep freeze and visi-cooler for development of marketing infrastructure..
- Organization of village cooperative socities
- Construction/ Establishment of milk and milk product testing lab.
- Manpower Skill Development Programme like Farmer Induction Programme, Staff training, societies board director training program